- You can only begin your booking session 10 minutes before your reservation time starts.
- For GoCar locations that require a ticket upon entry and exit, do not take a ticket. Please use the season pass located on the sun visor of the driver's seat.
1. Launch the GoCar app and log in to your account. View your reservation under My Booking section. You should be able to view your booking in the In Progress / Upcoming section
2. To locate the car, tap on Can't find your GoCar? - you can try to sound the horn, turn on the hazard lights or search for the car via GPS which will call up Waze, Google maps or Apple maps.
3. Once you’ve found the GoCar, click on Start trip
4. Before driving the GoCar, please inspect the interior and exterior of the GoCar. Kindly report any damages found on the GoCar on the Report Damage page by uploading photos of the GoCar. This step is VERY important to ensure that the condition of the car is recorded during the collection of the vehicle. Photos should cover the Front, Back, Left and Right side of the exterior. Include any additional photos if needed and report any issues if you encounter during your use. If you have any issues uploading the images, please email the photos to email@example.com
5. To unlock the GoCar, click on the Tap to Unlock Car icon.
a - If you are driving a Renault Captur, Perodua Bezza and Toyota Vios, these are keyless and you can lock and unlock the GoCar directly via the GoCar app
b - For all other models, these have keys and you can access the keys at the glove compartment of the vehicle
6. Check on the fuel level and tap on the bars to set the current level. In cases where the GoCar wasn't refuelled, please take before and after photos of the fuel meter for record purposes. We will also reimburse you via GoPocket Points when you refuel the GoCar. Please note that each bar is worth RM10 based on our application. Kindly provide us with a valid receipt to process your reimbursement request.
7. Once that’s done, you can start your journey!