GoCar Garage is a collaboration between GoCar Mobility Sdn. Bhd (Company Registration No. 201501016594 (1141928-U)) and TC Euro Cars Sdn. Bhd (Company Registration No. 198401001084 (113605-D)) (collectively referred to as “GoCar Garage”). By using GoCar Garage services, you hereby declare that you agree and understand the terms and conditions contained herein.
- In these conditions (“We”, “Us”, “Our”) shall mean GoCar Garage and “the Customer” shall mean the person or body by or on whose behalf this form is signed or addressed to on the reverse side hereof.
- Where we contract to carry out any Diagnostic Operation by name our liability shall be limited to the performance of such work as may be prescribed from time to time by the manufacturer as coming within the scope of such operation.
- GoCar Garage is operating at Lot 1A, Jalan Kemajuan, Seksyen 13, Petaling Jaya, 46200 Selangor (“Garage”).
- GoCar Garage appointments can be scheduled via the GoCar Mobile App available via Google Play or Apple App Store (“App”) or by calling 1300-30-2633.
- All contracts with us shall be valid and binding only if made in writing upon our Work Instruction sheet (job card) and shall be subject to these conditions of business and no other. We may subcontract to other businesses whereby GoCar Garage will abide by their terms of business. A contract shall exist when and only when the Quotation has been approved by or on behalf of the Customer or a verbal agreement has been made. No variation of any contract shall be valid unless agreed in writing and signed by or on behalf of the Customer and us, unless a verbal agreement for works has been made and no means such as email or fax could be provided to have a written confirmation of extra works to be done.
- GoCar Garage and its servants and agents are expressly authorised by the Customer to use the vehicle on the highway and elsewhere for all purposes in connection with the Service and Repair thereof.
- All monies due to us in respect of Service or Repair operations carried out on the vehicle shall become payable when such operations are completed and the customer has been notified that the vehicle or vehicles are ready for collection. Unless otherwise agreed all payments to us shall be made before the vehicle or vehicles released to the Customer and in cash or card via directly at the GoCar Garage’s physical store or via the GoCar App.
- We shall in no circumstances be liable for loss or damage thereto or for delay in completing service or repairs howsoever occasioned and whether by reason of any act or default of us in our servants agents or otherwise.
- If, after the date of any contract made subject to these conditions of business but before payment is made by the Customer the list prices of parts supplied shall rise, then the contract price shall rise accordingly notwithstanding the terms of any estimate or quotation we may have given.
- We will provide a satisfactory level of service. We do not guarantee that any parts we fit are suitable for anything other than general use of that part.
- If in our reasonable opinion the operations ordered to be carried out by the Customer cannot be carried out without the vehicle or any part thereof being washed or otherwise cleaned the cost of such washing or cleaning shall be chargeable to the Customer as if the same had been specifically ordered by him.
- If the Customer shall become bankrupt or insolvent or make any arrangement with creditors or suffer a receiver of his effects to be appointed or being a body corporate enters into liquidation other than for the purpose of amalgamation or reconstruction we shall have the right to terminate any agreement with the Customer subject to these conditions and shall henceforth cease to have any further obligation under the contract and the price for all work done and goods and services rendered by us shall immediately become payable.
- If by reason of the Customer’s instructions or lack of instructions any vehicle or vehicles left with us for any Inspection Service or Repair operation are not collected by the Customer from us within 3 days of our having notified the Customer that such operations have been completed we shall be at liberty to charge the Customer a reasonable daily sum for the storage of such vehicle or vehicles.
- If the customer requires a courtesy vehicle this will need to be insured by the customer under their own insurance policy and a copy of this and their drivers license will need to be presented to us before they take possession of the vehicle.
- In the event customer opts for GoValet (vehicle delivery service), there will be an additional charge that will be imposed depending on the distance of the pick-up and drop-off from the Garage. The fee will be listed in the App. By completing the information, you agree to the fee that is listed
- GoCar Garage, its servants and agents are not held liable for any damages to your vehicle as a result of the delivery service. In the event of an accident, repairs can be made by the GoCar Garage claimed against your vehicle insurance. In the event you only have liability insurance, the full repair amount will be covered by you.
- The return of your vehicle may be done on the next business day in the event the work done may need additional time, or if full payment is not received by 5:00PM the same day.
- GoCar Garage may at its discretion make a charge for any investigation work carried out.
- All genuine parts fitted by GoCar Garage will be covered by the parts warranty procedure as laid down in the manufactures terms and conditions. (Available by request). In the event customer requests for a non-genuine part to be utilized, customers do so at their own risk. No warranty will provided for non-genuine parts.
- Any items left in vehicle are left at your own risk.
- Vehicle to be left with sufficient amount of fuel to enable our delivery team to complete requested repairs and collection and delivery service (if requested). We will pass on any re-fueling charges as needed to complete requested tasks.
- It is the owner’s responsibility not to drive the vehicle with any warning lights showing or any signs of problems that will cause damage to vehicle or compromise safety.
- We may from time to time contact you via e-mail and send you updates about our services.
- Pictures of your vehicle may be taken and used for advertising purposes.
- All parts removed will be disposed of. If you require the old parts you will need to inform us BEFORE the repair.
- Should you not settle your invoice we reserve the right to pass on your details to a collection agency for retrieval of the outstanding debt.
- During the repair of your vehicle we may need to disconnect the vehicles battery. It is your responsibility to ensure you have any security codes needed to allow any components to work. For example the radio.
- Your data privacy is important to us. We are compliant to PDPA 2010. Please visit gocar.my to view our privacy notice.
- These Terms & Conditions are subject to change.
- ABAC Clauses
GoCar Garage takes a zero tolerance approach to violation of any applicable anti-corruption and anti-bribery laws and regulations by you, your employees, officers, directors, sub-contractors and/or Affiliates. Any violation thereof constitutes material breach of the terms herein which entitles GoCar Garage to forthwith terminate the transaction herein and the agreement between the parties (where applicable) and/or enforce its rights and seek remedies available to it at law or in equity as a result of such breach. For the purpose herein, “Affiliates” shall mean that with respect to an entity, any entity that:
(i) is controlled directly or indirectly by;
(ii) controls directly or indirectly; or
(iii) is under common control with such entity; and “control” for the purpose of this definition shall mean having a fifty percent (50%) or greater interest in the issued share capital of the other entity and “control” for the purpose of this definition shall mean having a fifty percent (50%) or greater interest in the issued share capital of the other entity