The situations currently not covered under insurance is damage caused by vehicle usage violations such as utilizing the vehicle in a way it was not intended for, as listed in the Terms and Conditions. Negligence such as any damage or accidents caused by drunk driving or texting and driving is not covered.
Articles in this section
- Where are the TCEC’s Workshops or TCEC’s Approved Workshops located at?
- GoCar Subs Customer Support Hotline
- 24/7 Emergency Road Assistance Hotline
- What happens if I get into an accident?
- What does the insurance cover?
- Is there any charges in the event of an accident?
- What is not covered under insurance?
- What is covered under CDW?