In the event where the cost to repair the damage or windscreen damaged caused to the vehicle is covered by insurance, there will be no additional charges to you subject to repairs being conducted only in TCEC’s Workshops or TCEC’s Approved Workshops to complete the service, maintenance or repair of the vehicle within twenty-four (24) hours. An additional excess fee of RM400 will be imposed if you are a probationary license holder and/or is below the age of twenty-one (21) years old.
Articles in this section
- Where are the TCEC’s Workshops or TCEC’s Approved Workshops located at?
- GoCar Subs Customer Support Hotline
- 24/7 Emergency Road Assistance Hotline
- What happens if I get into an accident?
- What does the insurance cover?
- Is there any charges in the event of an accident?
- What is not covered under insurance?
- What is covered under CDW?
Please sign in to leave a comment.