No. All users are required to return the car to the reserved drop-off location to end your trip, so that the car-sharing ecosystem can continue to thrive. Failure to do so will result in extra charges incurred.
Articles in this section
- How is Free Floating different from Round Trip bookings?
- How do I identify a Free Floating car in the app?
- How do I book a Free Floating car?
- How do I end my Free Floating Trip?
- How do I cancel my Free Floating trip?
- What are the rates for Free Floating?
- Where can I book a Free Floating car?
- Where can I drop-off a Free Floating car?
- I’m running out of GoPocket points during my trip.
- Will I still get rewards for my Free Floating booking?