1. We are working with a local disinfectant company to carry out the disinfecting process.
2. They will spray and mist disinfection to ensure every corner and edges of the area is covered.
3. The fogging process is to ensure airborne viruses, bacteria and any potential germs to be sanitized and disinfectant.
4. After drying their hands, the disinfectant crew will use hand sanitizer to sanitize their hands and palms to minimize any potential risk of transmission.
5. The process to spray takes between 30 to 60 minutes to complete.