Create A Screen Recording (iOS & Android)
At times when assisting you remotely, we won't be able to see what you see from your phone screen. Here's a method on how you can share your screen with us.
You can create a screen recording and capture sound on your iPhone. The steps below are for iOS Version 15. If you are running an older version, click here.
Go to Settings > Control Center, then tap next to Screen Recording.
Swipe down Control Center (from top right corner) , tap , then wait for the three-second countdown.
The red status bar at the top indicates that a recording is ongoing.
To stop recording, open Control Center, tap or the red status bar at the top of the screen, then tap Stop.
Go to Photos , then select to view your screen recording.
You can create a screen recording on your Android phone. The steps below are for Android 11, if you are running an older version, click here.
- Swipe down twice from the top of your screen.
- Tap Screen record
- You might need to swipe right to find it.
- If it's not there, tap Edit and drag Screen record to your Quick Settings.
3. Choose what you want to record and tap Start. The recording begins after the countdown.
4. To stop recording, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the Screen recorder notification.
Find screen recordings
- Open your phone's Photos app .
- Tap Library Movies.
Please sign in to leave a comment.