You need to press the EV cable button located inside the vehicle (located at the driver bottom right side) to be able to unplug the charger.
Articles in this section
- What if my GoEV runs low on battery and where can I charge my GoEV?
- I’m not able to unplug the EV charger cable from the GoEV vehicle. Why?
- The EV station I’m at is not charging the my GoEV car. What do I do?
- What if I cannot locate my ChargEV card after I start my trip?
- How do I know if the car is charging?
- What if I lose the ChargEV card?
- What if my GoEV runs of out of battery mid-way through my trip?
- How long does it take to fully charge the GoEV?