You can access ChargEV chargers via the ChargEV card located inside the car. Usage of the ChargEV AC charger is free of charge. However usage of DC charger - CHAdeMO & CCS2 are chargeable and parking may apply. Please ensure to plan your trip wisely to ensure there is sufficient battery charge to get to the next EV charger location.
Articles in this section
- What if my GoEV runs low on battery and where can I charge my GoEV?
- I’m not able to unplug the EV charger cable from the GoEV vehicle. Why?
- The EV station I’m at is not charging the my GoEV car. What do I do?
- What if I cannot locate my ChargEV card after I start my trip?
- How do I know if the car is charging?
- What if I lose the ChargEV card?
- What if my GoEV runs of out of battery mid-way through my trip?
- How long does it take to fully charge the GoEV?
Article is closed for comments.