- Log in to your GoCar account on the app or mobile site. From the dashboard, select an available car at the location you wish to book from.
- Next, select the duration you'd like to use the car for. The availability of our cars are as displayed in the dashboard page. If the car at a location is occupied, that means another GoCar member has already booked it at your preferred travelling dates and/or time.
- Make sure you entered the correct reservation details before proceeding to checkout (i.e. dates, times, duration, GoCar location).
- Enter your credit / debit card details to make payment. If you are using a Malaysian debit card, make sure you have enabled online payments as it is blocked by default as a security measure for transactions that do not require TAC codes.
- When your booking is successful, you will be redirected to a confirmation page. A confirmation email containing the details of your reservation will also be sent to you.
- 5 minutes before your reservation starts, log in to your GoCar account. Tap the car icon with a red dot on the top right of the screen to view your reservation. Alternatively, tap the 3 horizontal line icon on the top left of the screen and select "My Reservations" from the drop-down menu.
*Important: If you wish to drive GoCar outside Malaysia, refer here for more information: Can I drive GoCar outside Malaysia?