Watch our step-by-step video guide on how to use the GoCar app: https://youtu.be/xrT_4cVdG_U.
- Please park all GoCars back at the reserved parking bay where it was picked up. If the location has more than one reserved GoCar parking bays, any one of them will do. For one-way trips, make sure to return the car at your selected GoCar Hub.
- Launch the GoCar app or mobile site, and click “End Session”.
- Report the ending fuel level by tapping on the bars. Then, inspect the GoCar for damages and take photos of the front and rear of the car. Tap "Submit and Continue".
- Use the pin code provided to unlock the key box and place the car keys back.
- Exit the GoCar. Tap “End Session”, and the car will lock by itself.
- Before returning the GoCar, please remember to top up the fuel to the level you started with and remove any trash from the car.
- Failure to top up the fuel upon returning the car could lead to a penalty of RM20 per fuel bar (see Failure to Top Up Fuel).
- If the GoCar parking space is taken or blocked by any unauthorised vehicle, call us by tapping on the phone icon on the top right screen in the GoCar app.
- For GoCar locations that require a ticket upon entry and exit, do not take a ticket. Please use the season pass located on the sun visor of the driver's seat.
- If you happen to return the GoCar at an earlier time, please note that there will not be any refunds as other GoCar members are not able to book the car during your reservation period.