- You can only begin your booking session 10 minutes before your reservation time starts.
- For GoCar locations that require a ticket upon entry and exit, do not take a ticket. Please use the season pass located on the sun visor of the driver's seat.
Watch our video for a step-by-step guide on how to use the GoCar app: https://youtu.be/xrT_4cVdG_U
- Launch the GoCar app and log in to your GoCar account. Tap the car icon with a red dot on the top right of the screen to view your reservation. Alternatively, tap the 3 horizontal line icon on the top left of the screen and select "My Reservations" from the drop-down menu.
- Tap "Start Trip", and the car will unlock within 1 minute.
- Next, tap “Report Damage”. Take photos of the front and rear of the car, inspect the condition of the car's interior and exterior, and report any issues or damages found before you start driving. Once the photos are taken, click “Submit and Continue”.
- In the next page, get the pin code for the key box to retrieve the car key. Use the pin code provided to unlock the key box in the glove compartment.
- Start the car engine to check the starting fuel level. This is to protect the interest of our members as every GoCar is to be returned with the same level of fuel recorded before the drive.
- Confirm the starting fuel level and tap "Save". Then, you're good to go!