To sign up for a new account, download the latest version of the GoCar app the on Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Make sure you meet our membership requirements. It takes less than 5 minutes to complete the application process.
- Launch the app and tap on the three-line icon on the top left of the screen to reveal the sidebar. Select "Login".
- Select "Register" at the bottom of the screen to sign up for a new GoCar account.
- Enter your name (as per your driver's license and/or passport), email address, and a valid Malaysian mobile number. Then, set a password.
- Upload a photo of your driver's license. For non-Malaysian citizens, please upload a photo of your passport along. Make sure the photo clearly shows the details on your driver's license and/or passport.
- Then, select your area and enter your current address.
- Tap "Submit".
- Wait for a 4-digit verification code via SMS. Enter the verification code to complete the registration process.
- Please wait for your account to be verified within 12 to 24 hours. Once your account is approved, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Once your GoCar account has been approved, you can proceed to login and make your first GoCar booking. The one-time RM50 membership fee (non-refundable) will only be charged when you make your first reservation. There'll be no booking fee or security deposits for every GoCar reservation made.
For full details, refer to our Terms & Conditions.