While we want to cater to everyone, we accept most drivers’ licence issued unless it is not english (romanised) or not recognised by our insurance company. In addition, it is not necessary to have international driving licence.
Articles in this section
- What is GoCar?
- How do I sign up for GoCar?
- What do I need to be a GoCar member?
- My application is incomplete. What do I do next?
- Can I register using an international mobile number?
- How long does it take for my GoCar account to be approved?
- Can I join GoCar if my driver’s licence is from countries outside Malaysia?
- Do I need an international driving licence to drive GoCar?
- How do I cancel my membership?