Yes. All you need is an International Driving Permit (IDP) and a valid driving license issued from your country to drive in Malaysia.
Articles in this section
- What is GoCar?
- How do I sign up for GoCar?
- What do I need to be a GoCar member?
- My application is incomplete. What do I do next?
- Can I register using an international mobile number?
- How long does it take for my GoCar account to be approved?
- Can I drive a GoCar if my driver’s license is from countries outside Malaysia?
- Do I need an international driving permit to drive a GoCar?
- How do I cancel my membership?